« Home | Something nice » | snake lovin' » | Animal Marriages » | the empire strikes back! » | If anyone hasn't had an invitation, leave a commen... » | Some evil nut has deleted our class blog. Must reg... »

its quite weird blogging.

i havent really blogged for a long time, much less blogging on this particular blog. our class's. (or so called, cos it seems only certain ppl blog regularly on really interesting and random stuff.)

i had lots to say just now but when it comes down to actually typing out my thoughts, all the words just fly past me.

its nice to see that after fos and all, our class has really gotten much closer to each other. there is like a distinct huge clique, and the good thing is they're not cliquish, cos all the guys and the girls get along well. and im really happy to see that, because our class went thru this period of time where ppl were just daoing each other and all. today's chalet was a good example of class spirit.

then perhaps if u take a step back and look at the bigger picture again, you dont see me anymore.

its quite sad to know that when you've always wanted something so badly, you never get it. and when that desire slowly dies out, you get it when you dont want it anymore. busying myself with other stuff is a form of escaping reality, i guess. but i can never escape from our class, no matter how hard i try. can i?

thanks eemin, for always trying to make me feel comfortable.
thanks yuanjun, for treating me normally again.
thanks shangji, for trying to talk to me despite the times i suppose you really hate me.
thanks nicholas, for still talking to me even though i know u were really pissed off with me for a certain period of time.
thanks tengen, for never failing to talk to me when you know i feel out. you're always the sensitive one around
thanks shuonan, for always pointing out my flaws even if it means putting me down in front of other ppl.

guess i cant thank enough ppl, can i.

i step out of the big picture again, and all i do is to start pointing fingers at others, when i realise that the one to blame is me.

(anyway. i guess alot of ppl wouldnt like this. but does it matter when my reputation's already soiled.)